Client: BioMar Australia
Project: BioMar Australia Aqua-Feed Production Facility – Motive Electrical and Automation Installation
Location: 329 Mill Road, Wesley Vale, Tasmania
RBD Electrical were the automation, power and control electrical subcontractor for the state-of-the-art 40 million euro aqua-feed production facility at Wesley Vale, Tasmania by BioMar Australia. The project spanned over 9 months and 5000+ hours, during COVID lockdowns, and included a high degree of design and construct. The electrical installation works project was accelerated to meet the project timeframe, without compromising on quality. RBD’s project team collaborated with Cromarty (for professional automation solutions) and the client to ensure that the project was not only delivered on time and to budget but met and exceeded the client expectations. Thanks to this commitment and a quality result, RBD Electrical continues a valued ongoing working relationship with the client.
- Design and Installation of cable support throughout plant in coordination with other plant services
- Installation of Motor Control Centres and Automation Nodes for control of plant
- Cable and connection of Variable Speed Drives and Motors for plant operation
- Installation of field Nodes throughout plant for instrumentation installation to main PLC for SCADA control
- Ongoing plant support and installation works
RBD Electrical are your state-wide electrical experts, with experienced professionals in all facets of commercial and industrial electrical services. No job is too big or small for the team at RBD Electrical, who utilise the latest technology and equipment to get the job done efficiently and to the highest standard. As TasNetworks authorised electrical contractors, you can rest assured that our electricians are highly skilled and qualified to handle any electrical requirements you may have. With offices in Hobart and Devonport, we are conveniently located to service all areas of Tasmania. Contact us today for all your electrical needs!