The TasWater North West Regional Offices project provided RBD Electrical with the ideal opportunity to showcase the versatility of the business in effectively delivering large, multifaceted commercial electrical projects.
Throughout the project RBD Electrical displayed a high standard of professionalism in planning, management and delivery of the work through maintaining excellent communication skills and efficient work practices. The standout feature of the project is the quality workmanship and degree of finishing on display throughout the building.
RBD Electrical was engaged to carry out the following services:
- Removal of existing wiring and electrical infrastructure
- Installation of new cable support systems
- Switchboard design, supply and installation
- Installation of new 100kVA UPS and power line conditioning equipment
- Lighting / exit and emergency lighting
- General power installation
- HVAC system installation
- BMS system integration
- Telemetry / SCADA integration
- Cat6A structured cabling installation
- MATV / Foxtel installation
- Audio visual system
- Security system / access control
- CCTV system
- Fire detection system / dry fire system / VESDA / gas suppression
The project is testament to RBD Electrical’s commitment to meet the expectations of our client in reaching the proposed timeline, meeting budget, and delivering a quality result.